Note: Changelogs might be updated before the actual update is released so manually check your version numbers!
2.8.2 | 05.08.2022
- Fix RDO + Nobel Traveler Crash
2.8.1 | 12.07.2022 Hotfix
- fixed world map bug caused by regenerating LODs
2.8.0 | 12.07.2022
New Save Strongly Recommended:
An old save will have missing armors and I can’t guarantee that it won’t crash.
- removed Paraglider Mod
- it was frequently enough cause for support issues
- fixed Black Face Bugs (hopefully all of them)
- regenerated loot and enchantments due to removal of paraglider
- reshuffles the enchanted loot deleting some armors and weapons from your game
2.7.8 | 05.07.2022
Shadowmark Labels since
Better Third Person Selection - BTPS updated to fix the incompatibility (hopefully).
Quick Loot RE with
Quick Loot EE.
2.7.7 | 03.07.2022
2.7.6 | 24.06.2022
- added Racemenu Memory Leak Fix
- removed shadowmark labels on every profile
- updated some mods
2.7.5 | 21.06.2022
- Update to fix issues with progressing the Companions Questline (Mainly the inability to hit Vilkas)
- And updated Animation mods to potentially address animation cause crashes (If Crashes continue, then the most suspicious mods will be fully removed)
- Updated Pause after Load mod (should fix the other non animation crash on loading transitions)
Update to make the list installable after Vector Plexus outages
2.7.3 | 31.05.22
Shadowmark Labels temporarily until an incompatibility with
Better Third Person Selection - BTPS is fixed.
2.4 - 2.7.2
Only posted on discord and I honestly don’t remember.
- New HUD
- Updated Existing Mods
- Magic Animations (Fix for an incompatibility with EVG Conditional Idles)
- Mod to un-equip quivers (Clashes with an recently added mod to display all favorite-ed equipment)
- Crafted potions should now scale similar to found and bought potions. (At the very least the ingredients do now.)
- Replaced the SkyRem Standing stone overhaul with Mundus by SimonMagus to fix an error in the modlist where the Warrior Stone would cause the damage values in the inventory to glitch out.
- Set the journal menu to be paused (the pause menu).
When Updating from a previous save (versions 2.2 and 2.3) you will get a notification about missing esps, which can be ignored.
- Redone the NPC Merge
- Unpaused more menus (Had to make a mod to fix some minimap behavior that made me keep them paused before.)
- Improved the Hide UI Key
- Added a Keyboard Layout preview that you can open with
- Updated a fair number of mods.
This update should work on version 2.2 saves, BUT since I am not 100% sure I still recommend starting a new one.
I had to regenerate some patchers which could result in some already spawned NPCs suddenly missing their equipment, it shouldn’t but it could.
- Better Telekinesis (Broke Vampire Lord Transformation with other mods in the list)
- Updated for game version 1.6.353
- Stripped CGO (Jump Attacks ONLY)
- Thaumaturgy - Enchanting Overhaul
- Container Slot Restrictions (Mainly to Balance the previously exploitable infinite “container” storage when using the Follower Inventory added by Extensible Follower Overhaul. Followers still have 2 inventories their active NPC inventory they use for Equipment and said now balanced container.)
- The Kids Are Alright Renewal
- RS Children and Realistic RS Children
- ModOrganizer 2
- various smaller mods
- Fixed the UI placement of the Extensible Follower Framework widget.
- Fixed the Dialogue Menu in conversations. (At the end of a Brawl you might still need to manually exit a “conversation” by pressing
- Excluded Enchantments intended for Unique Relics from the RPG Loot Pool (Still needs confirmation through play-testing)
- altered some of the used NPC Overhauls (Old People look the part now)
- updated a few mods
This is the last update BEFORE an update that will require a new save.
- Combat Dodge (Deleted by Author, so no way to source it.)
- A new camera mode for conversations.
- Automated Quiver Hiding
- Minimap Showing in other menus (sadly forces to pause the game for those menus)
- Broken Map Fixed
- Fixed the Auto-walk key hiding parts of the UI (only for new saves, for existing ones go to the Immersive HUD MCM and set the hide-key to be the key shown in my keymap image on the readme.)
I also updated a few mods that needed updating. And yes the way I will do changelog changes now.
This Changelog is 100% Machine-generated and has no guarantee for completeness.
11. Dez.. 2021 18:43:40
- Download Size change: +28,4GB (Total: 42GB)
- Install Size change: +31,3GB (Total: 56,2GB)
22.214.171.124: Tales from the Northern Lands
- New Save required (might be playable, but those are the things to expect):
- you might loose enchanted items in existing saves (as the pool got re-rolled since I had to rerun Synthesis, to add some more patchers).
- Due to some newly added dungeons and am new location I regenerated all things LOD related, which can cause visual glitches in existing saves.
- there might be other issues as well that I just didn’t think of.
126.96.36.199: Tales from the Northern Lands
Disclaimer I forgot to update the separator inside of ModOrganizer.
- fixed the
Game Folder Files (The ReShade preset wasn’t preloaded correctly)
188.8.131.52: Tales from the Northern Lands
184.108.40.206: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.10.5: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.10.4: Tales from the Northern Lands
You can keep the same save, but
Forceful Tongue - Dragonborn Perk Tree is only active from now on because ``DLL Plugin Loader` would have been necessary for it to work but I just fixed that.(Sorry)
DLL Plugin Loader not being installed correctly, this means multiple mods will only now start to actually be active.
1.10.3: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.10.2: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.10.1: Tales from the Northern Lands
- one source file was broken
- changed BethINI preset to
1.10.0: Tales from the Northern Lands
New save very highly recommended, due to a freshly generated Synthesis Patch with a new version of “Halgari’s RPG Loot” (Backup and use the old Synthesis.esp and the “Protect Your People SE” mod*) and the inclusion of “Forceful Tongue - Dragonborn Perk Tree” (you will have a “level disadvantage”*²) but not 100% needed.
* This counts as a Rule 11 edit. (void of right for support due to user edits, but the setup should still be fine and playable if you like your old save, if you didn’t do anything else.)
*² But considering how this list is already a power phantasy this should not be to big of an issue.
- Screenshot key set to
1.9.3: Tales from the Northern Lands
tied the ini tweaks to the fix so you don’t have to worry about it after running BethINI
enabled an ESP I forgot to enable…
added Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE
actually added SmoothCam I don’t know how I missed that…
deleted No Grass In Objects for performance reasons and because the better performing version would increase the size of this list by a large factor
1.9.2: Tales from the Northern Lands | The Performance & Graphics Update
- Introduced some INI-Tweaks that fixed the reflections indoors and gave a high boost in performance, if it runs worse for you check the quality settings section in the documentation. (due to the boost I increased the settings to use the High BethINI preset as a starting point allowing more choice on the lower end spectrum and increasing the Quality for the average user by default).
- BIG THANKS to NotSandwich 🥪 for sharing those
1.9.1: Tales from the Northern Lands
18.11.2020 | hotfix
- Screenshot key is now properly set to
1.9.0: Tales from the Northern Lands
NEW SAVE REQUIRED! (again Sorry)
1.8.0: Tales from the Northern Lands
NEW SAVE REQUIRED!
1.7.3: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.7.2: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.7.1: Tales from the Northern Lands
1.7.0: Tales from the Northern Lands|The UI rework Update
- (Go to sleep and spend all skill levels (or they might get lost) before updating the modlist.)
- Widescreen users check the updated widescreen instructions
- Fixes the Missing Skill Level requirements
1.6.0: Tales from the Northern Lands
- Newly added an
Basics Profile without any gameplay changes to add your favorite gameplay overhaul on top. (RULE 11 STILL APPLIES)
1.5.0: Tales from the Northern Lands
- renamed the list
- thanks for the recommendation Phoenix
- updated the Manual Patch
1.1.0: Tales from Skyrim’s Holds
1.0.0: Tales from Skyrim’s Holds
[Back to top]